Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, January 13, 2011

We want a pitcher...not a belly itcher

Oh.my.gosh. Can I just say that my surgical incisions itch SO badly!!! It's awful. They are healing well, in fact, they are just scabs now. Pretty good really, but man, so itchy (technical term) right now.

I'm kind of frustrated with my lack of weight loss. (today) I went to the gym and worked REALLY hard yesterday. I have some kind of bug, or a stricture, I'm hoping it's a flu bug. But I haven't eaten much at all today.

Breakfast
I tried to eat 2 oz of yogurt, but I ate one small bite and I instantly felt like I was going to vomit

Lunch
8 peanuts

Dinner
2 meatballs (with teryaki sauce and sesame seeds)
and 1/2 oz of veggies (1 baby carrot, 1 stem broccoli, 1 green bean cooked)

That's it. Yesterday was similar.
Hopefully I'll have lost something tomorrow.
My goal is to have lost 40 pounds before I return to work. (On Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment