Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, January 7, 2011

Foods I can eat

I thought people might be interested in the foods that I can eat. It started out for 3 days with broth and jello, after that, I added yogurt cottage cheese and soup. This is now the list of foods that I can eat for the next 4 months.


I eat 1.5 ounces of protein and .5 ounces of vegetables 3 meals a day.

Proteins

Deli meat
Canned turkey
canned chicken
canned tuna
cottage cheese
lowfat/low cal yogurt
eggs
tofu
cheese in any form
string cheese
refried beans with cheese

Vegetables

Tomatoes
Green Beans
Yams
Beets
Carrots
Peas
Squash
Tomato juice

Soups

(all juice must be removed before eating, eat around noodles, corn or potatoes)
Bean
Lentil
Chicken vegetable
turkey vegetable
minestrone
bean with bacon
tomato soup
pea soup
beef

Condiments

Mustard
ketchup
low fat mayo
low fat yogurt
sour cream
margarine/butter
salsa
lime juice
lemon juice
salad dressing
vinegar
tartar sauce
cream cheese
salt
pepper
spices

2 comments:

  1. Just thought I should tell you that you are amazing! You're my hero and I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of you Lauralee. This is very hard and you are doing an awesome job. Keep up the good work. You are on the way to a "NEW" you.

    I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete