Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, January 1, 2011

3 Days-14 pounds lost

Well, today is the first time in about 3 days that I've set foot on a scale...and I had lost about 14 pounds in those three days. I'll take it!!! I haven't really felt hunger yet, I have had the head hunger where you feel really dizzy, luckily I was able to start proteins like yogurt and cheese today. That has really helped and I'm feeling better, though I'm still kind of weak. I am having trouble uploading photos, but I will try to get some before pics up this week.

I've drank mostly jello and water, so I'm thankful to be able to have some food with a little more flavor and texture. So far the hardest thing has been to get down the vitamins that I have to take daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment