Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Two Weeks



Today is exactly two weeks since my surgery. I've lost 35 pounds and I feel great. I've really struggled going to the gym this week. I didn't go Monday or Tuesday. I'm going today, I have to meet with the personal trainer again today.

I'm going to the gym with my cousin Sharla tomorrow, so hopefully that will increase my motivation level.

Also, my sister Lisa wanted me to clarify that in a previous post when she said she didn't lose weight, she wasn't being snotty, but was being funny. I didn't mean it to sound snotty...but anyways, she has sense of humor that is odd, but hilarious (check out her blog at www.carolinahushpuppies.blogspot.com)

I'm going to support group later tonight. I'm carpooling with a lady that I met on the forum provided by my doctor. She lives close by and had surgery the week before me.
I'm really excited about the support group. They had a contest for patients who had hit their goal weight and 3 people got a complete makeover. I think it will be really inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. I was at that support group, still waiting for insurance approval for my own surgery. :) It really was inspiring!

    ReplyDelete