Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, January 8, 2011

30..still

number 30 Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, I'm holding steady at 30 pounds. I was frustrated with my lack of weight loss in the last day or so. I've had a couple of days where I just didn't lose anything. I complained about it to my mom. Later that night, my mom, my sister and I were all sitting around talking and my mom told her that I was mad I didn't lose anything today. Lisa stopped and looked at me and then said "Well, I didn't lose anything today either." She's a stick, so she doesn't really have anything to lose, but it really helped to put things in perspective. I've lost 30 pounds in 1 week. That really is pretty good.
I made carb free bread last night and we used it to make pizza. I will say this. It is nothing compared to regular bread. I can't eat regular bread, so it was delicious. The kids even ate it, but they did complain a little.
I missed going to the gym yesterday, but I made it back again today. I remember when I lost a bunch of weight about 8 years ago, I got to the point that I really loved going to the gym. I wish that I could get to that point again. It's probably because my mom went with me during that time frame. I go by myself now, and it is not nearly as fun. Eh, it's ok though. It's essential to losing the weight, so I'll do it until I like it.

1 comment: