Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, January 7, 2011

Trainer


So I met with the trainer, and he basically said what I'm doing right now is the best thing until I can lift weight. I've been doing the elliptical machine. He encouraged me to push a little harder, to increase resistance etc. Yeah. that killed me. I didn't go to the gym yesterday, but yesterday was my first day home at my house. So...my goal today is to go again. I found out today that I will be returning to work on the 15th (next week). Sigh. That went WAY too quickly. Also I've worked up to the required 64 ounces of water and have drank that for the last 3 days. It's really hard to drink that much when your stomach is the size of your thumb, so for me, that's quite an accomplishment. Tonight I'm going to try to make flourless protein bread with ricotta cheese, yogurt, eggs, cream of tartar and yogurt. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment