Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bad day


Well, today has been my first really bad day. I mean BAD. Now this is a little graphic so stop reading now if you're squeamish. Well, actually NOW. Since the surgery, I haven't been able to...well, go number 2. That's as delicately as I can put it. So, I figure pain meds can do that, so in my genius, I decided to quit taking the pain medicine and see if that fixed the problem. Well, there's only one problem. I didn't realize how well those pain meds work!!! Oh.my.gosh. ouch. I've decided to try and be more active. I've had a gym membership for an entire year...well actually 9 months. I've been 3 times. So tomorrow, pain or not, I'm going to the gym. It may only be for 15 minutes, but I'm going...and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm a total stranger who happened to come across your blog two weeks ago (your old one) and I decided that I was going to follow your journey. (I hope you don't mind). Just wanted to say good luck and hang in there! Take it easy while you recover. I haven't gotten gastric bypass but I have had a C-section and I know how painful that is. I regret not resting enough because it made my recovery longer than it had to be. Take care! Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Marie! and I'm happy to have anyone who wants to follow my journey. That's the reason I'm doing the blog! Thanks so much for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete