Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, January 10, 2011

Big Day


Ok, this is probably going to sound dumb to many people, but today was huge. I got to eat chicken. I mean baked chicken, not chicken out of a can. I didn't realize this, but I love chicken. I haven't been able to eat any meat that doesn't come out of a can or a deli meat package. I had been reading on the blog of my surgeon and a girl who had surgery one day before me was saying that she ate chicken and refried beans at a Mexican food restaurant. I called and talked to the Doctor, and it's officially ok as long as the bites are very small and the chicken is tender and has lots of sauce on it. I made terryaki chicken and vegetables today.


With this, I feel like I will be able to handle all of this for two more weeks until I am able to eat off of a much larger food list.

No comments:

Post a Comment