Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 24, 2011




Today, I hit my half way mark. I've officially lost 100 pounds. In two days it will also be 5 months since my surgery. I can't really believe it's been five months, the time has gone pretty quickly. Honestly it's hard for me to believe that I've lost 100 pounds too.

I had a follow-up with my doctor yesterday. I was supposed to go for my 1 month follow-up, when I did he had to go to an emergency surgery and so we had to reschedule, and I've never gone back...so here we are at 5 months, I figured it was probably time.

He was really happy with my progress, everything was great, and I don't have to go back until my year mark. Fabulous.




He wants me to lose another 70 before December, I'm hoping for more than that. I guess we'll see. I'd like to be at my goal weight by December.

I have the whole summer, I'm so excited for bike rides and running this summer, if the weather would only cooperate!

1 comment: