Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, May 30, 2011

5k This week.


(on my way for a long bike ride, and yes, I'm aware exercise outfits are against the blogging laws...but eh, it's OK.)


Yikes. Where did the time go? I'm supposed to be training for a 5k, and I have excuse after excuse. But, I haven't run in a week. I have done multiple long bike rides, and other fitness activities, but I'm very concerned that I won't be able to run the whole thing. I need to pick it up a little this week.

Now, I'm not saying that I haven't been training my guts out, but I'm still a little anxious about it.

If the rain would just stop and this cold would go away, that would just fix a lot of the problems!!!

But I'm looking forward to it, I guess we'll see how I do!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm excited for you! You'll have a great time. I've heard UT has had tons of rain lately...hope it clears up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck Lauralee! I started the couch to 5k program yesterday and I suddenly have a lot more respect for runners than ever before. I thought I was going to vomit and I was only running 60 seconds at a time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...that's totally how I was at first. I did the same program.. I am up to running about 5-6 minutes with a 30-45 sec in between, but the 5k is still going to be a stretch for me. Running is hard, but it makes me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete