Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A day in the life of me (mealwise)

I've had a lot of people ask me what kind of food I can eat. I usually explain that it's protein and veggies with very little carbs (only the natural carbs I get from veggies, no simple carbs) But then I often get questions because I can't eat bread, tortillas or anything like that.

This is what I ate today.


BREAKFAST

Jamba Juice Yogurt & Sorbet Bar Coconut Pineapple Passion Smashin-90 calories




(purchased at walmart. It has the same calories and nutritional information as yogurt, but it's amazingly delicious)

LUNCH


6 shrimp w/ cocktail sauce 50 calories
1/4 c.green beans 10 calories




DINNER
2 oz boneless skinless chicken breast 83 calories
1/4 c. green beans 10 calories




SNACK
Jamba Juice Yogurt & Sorbet bar 90 calories





Total of 333 calories for the day.

3 comments:

  1. I know I've said this before but, Um, You're my hero! I must admit, before I started following your journey (and for that matter before I even knew you) I always thought surgery was the easy way out. I have learned so much from you and have such a huge amount of respect for you, your strength and your willingness to share your journey. You have taught me that surgery, when done right as you are, is by far NOT the easy way out! You bust your butt in the gym, you watch what you eat so closely and you've completely changed your entire life and lifestyle.
    You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I don't know if I could do it. I'm serious. I loooove food. While your meals look yummy, is it hard to feel satisfied?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, really that's the perk of surgery. I feel satisfied with very small amounts. I don't think it'd be possible to eat that little otherwise.

    ReplyDelete