Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, May 14, 2011




I've been working at running for a couple of months. The goal, run a 5k. Not walk, but run. At first I could run maybe 10 steps. I'm up to running at least 1/3 of a mile with out stopping and overall running most of a mile and a half. I can easily make the 3 mile distance. Today, I decided that I would time myself. I will admit there were a couple of variables. 1. I was pushing Jonah in his stroller (and he weighs about 50 lbs) and it was REALLY windy. All that considered, I am running about a 14 minute mile. MAN, that is sad. (it was 13 minutes 42 seconds) I'm really hoping that tomorrow, when it's just me running that it will improve!!!

1 comment:

  1. Why is that sad? I am so impressed. I know for a fact I could not run an entire mile. I have considered starting to run but I need to lose a little more weight first. All of this sudden exercise is wreaking havoc on my poor knees and ankles, lol. I am impressed by you, even when you are not!

    ReplyDelete