Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Magic Shampoo




As I've talked about before, my hair is falling out. I am not taking in enough calories, 400-500 per day and so the body cuts non-essential functions like hair and nail growth. If your hair doesn't get enough nutrients, it dies and falls out.

The good news is that it will most likely grow back. I have researched online what exactly you can do to prevent hair loss after surgery.
1. Take Biotin
2. Take Vitamin E
3. Take Fish oil capsules
4. Use Nioxin shampoo.

The biotin, vitamin e, and fish oil capsules were only a couple of dollars each, the Nioxin shampoo, $30 for a bottle. I used to make fun of people who used rogaine type products. Here I am now, researching the cheapest place to buy things like that. Luckily I found someone on ebay selling shampoo and conditioner for $5 and there was no shipping. SO...I guess I'll try it out.

I doubt it's magic. It did make my head all tingly this morning when I used it for the first time. I guess we'll see.

Also, I'm aware it's been awhile since I've posted pictures. They are coming soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested to hear how that works.... So far, no hair loss for me, but I'm sure it's coming.

    ReplyDelete