Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, May 9, 2011

Just Kill Me Now!




Just kill me now, seriously. I found this recipe for a crustless quiche online on the Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians forum. It looked so good and it bragged only 100 calories. I made it and it was delicious. The only problem, I think the recipe meant for me to make them using little mini-muffin cups. I used regular ones. When I calculated the calories (after I've had them for every meal for 2 days) They are approx 200 calories for 1. Um, my limit is 500 for a day!!!! OH MY GOSH. I could die.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is so great that you know exactly what you need each day to make this journey the best possible for you. It takes me back to when I had my surgery. If you keep up all this hard work then you will have good habits set in stone for keeping the weight off. Good job and Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete