Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bikes and more

Ok, I am SO sick. I blew off my exercise two days ago because I didn't feel well. I still didn't feel well at all yesterday (or at this very moment) I took a half day and came home. I really felt like I HAD to exercise because I hadn't the day before. I rode my bike from my parents house to the bike trail in Clinton and then to about Kaysville I think, It's hard to tell on the trail. It was about 9 1/2 miles I'd say and at the time, it made me feel about 1000 times better (I feel like garbage this morning, so it was temporary.)
The bike trail is just lovely, especially on the Clinton side, but there is one super annoyance. There is one section of the track where UTA wouldn't grant the city permission to have a crossing, they've even put up a fence to hinder our efforts. One of the bikers said that they didn't want a lawsuit...Seriously? You don't allow me safe passage, you make me climb a huge hill, fencing, and stinging netal all while carrying my bike and you think that if you granted me safe passage that I'd sue you???

So annoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment