Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Goal

This whole adventure has been very expensive to say the least. The surgery obviously was expensive, but what I wasn't prepared for was the clothing expense. I am such a thrifty girl. I thought at first that I'd wait until I'd lost 75 pounds or so to buy new clothes. Sadly, that didn't work (as experienced when my pants fell down in the grocery store) One of my friends traded me some of my bigger clothes for a ton of her skinny clothes. When I got them, I thought to myself, "Yeah, right 14-16." They've sat in my closet since. Some of the bigger items I am able to wear now. There is one item, that I have been waiting for at least 2 months to wear. I love this dress!!!





The first time I tried it on, it nearly had to be surgically removed. I can put it on now, but it is a little snug in the stomach area, I think the next 10-15 pounds and I'll be able to wear it.


I am very grateful for my friends though. between the two friends that have given me their clothes, I'll be set for sizes 14-16. (I hope that comes soon because my current cloth situation is kind of pathetic)


Work out clothes



Work clothes

I know, it's a little depressing, obviously I have to do laundry multiple times a week.

But, when I hit 14-16 look what I have to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the PERFECT dress to wear for a July wedding. ;) You look AMAZING!!!! What an accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete