Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Great Tool

Ok. So I've posted about this on my surgeons forum, but I just thought I'd share this with all of my friends.
In this whole process, I've found a really cool website. It's called my fitness pal. It's a site that you enter your starting weight, then each day you track what you eat. There is a wonderful data base that you enter the item and it will search and give you all the nutritional information. At the end of each day, you submit what you have eaten, and it tells you based on the calories you eat that day, how much you would weigh in 5 weeks. I thought, "There's no way it could know that." Seriously, each time, it's been within a pound or two and it really keeps me motivated and keeps me eating what I should.

Click here to try it out.

(The banner at the top of this blog is from that site, each day when you update your weight, the banner changes. SO Cool)

Try it out and tell me what you think! Add me as a friend my user name is monkeylauralee.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that site! Been using it for a month and a half now I think and its been a great tool, I use to manually write everything down, it was so time consuming, this site does all the work for you! Feel free to add me
    onmyweightohappiness
    I will add you!

    ReplyDelete