Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Needed Boost!



Yesterday I went to Kohls and tried on the cutest dresses ever. I have a gift card and 20% off. Even though they were adorable, I decided that I should think about it. I went back to get the dress today because with the coupon and gift card, it was going to be $7. I had tried on a xl. It seemed big, but I wear an XL. Well, that size was gone. There was only 1 left and it was a medium. I picked it up, looked at it. It looked big enough (or maybe I was wishful thinking) But I tried it on....and it fit. Not only did it fit, but it was REALLY cute! I honestly don't remember a time in my life when I ever wore a women's medium! When I was 12 I wore a men's XL. I've had a hard couple of days (with being asked if I'm pregnant by a server and all) This totally made my day, maybe even my week.

2 comments:

  1. Yeay!!!! You're fabulous! I'm still waiting for you to let me know when you're ready for my size 12's...I know that day is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete