Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, June 13, 2011

Proportion


(I'm fairly certain that I'll never been able to wear this shirt, unless it's for ironic humor)

So I had to get a bra less than a month ago. When I got measured for it, I had lost 10 inches around and 2 cup sizes. So that bra should last me awhile right? Yeah no. The bra that I got was slightly padded (not huge) but slightly. Now, I've lost enough that there's several inches of gap in between the padded cup and, well, me. Awkward. So 3 weeks ago when they measured me, I was a 44D. When I was fitted, I chose a bra that was tight, so that I could lose weight and just tighten it up. I must also explain that I have been a size 18 since the end of May, that has not changed at all.

Today, I was fitted for another new bra. I'm down another whole cup size!! So 40C. I know, you're saying that's not that small. I'm worried that if I lose another 100 pounds I'll have the chest of a 14 year old boy and the booty of (fill in name of person with large bum here)

I am frustrated with how long I've been in the same size of clothes. I've always been pretty proportionate (fat everywhere) and it's frustrating to be a large to XL on top and then a 18 pant! (and to not be going down in size there!)

On the exercise front, I've been sick, and less than motivated during the last couple of weeks. I've realized it's easier to workout sick than it is to regain motivation! It's a bad thing when the endorphins wear off!

I've worked out the last couple of days and even did about a 10 mile bike ride today. Have I mentioned I love riding my bike. It's awesome. Wish I still felt that way about running. I must get my running mojo back!

1 comment:

  1. I think you've been awesome so don't give up. I'm going up and down but I'm not giving up. Keep it going.
    Mev
    mymiracleplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete