Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, June 17, 2011

A day out


Today my adorable friend Jessica and myself took our kids to the Treehouse museum. I packed a bag of yogurts, cheese and almonds, just in case we weren't able to find a Lauralee-friendly restaurant. We ended up going to super salad, which worked for me well. When I got home, Logan said "Mommy, if we had done this before you had surgery, we could have gone somewhere good for lunch." I said "Yup, probably. Why do you like your fat mom better?" He thought about it for a minute and then said "Nope. I like my thin mom." I felt bad, like he feels like he's missing out on good foods sometimes.

After we did the museum and lunch, I found the cutest dress ever. Ok, it's less cute than the dress I got 2 days ago, but still really cute. The problem was it wasn't on clearance and I couldn't justify $35. Oh, well. I do have 2 dresses.



It did make me happy to try clothes on at old navy. I haven't been there in awhile. Since the last time, when I was just barely down to an xl. I tried on a bunch of xxl clothes there and nothing fit. This time, this dress, I tried on a large and it fit. It just felt really good to be in normal sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment