Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, June 6, 2011

GOALS

Well, since I've reached my major goals I've had for myself, I've been trying to come up with a couple reasonable short term goals.

I've been thinking a lot about the things that I want to accomplish, and I've decided to cut out things in my diet that have higher sugar content. I'm great with not eating actual sugar, but yogurt is PACKED with sugar and I eat at least 1 yogurt a day. I'm trying to decide how healthy that really is.

These aren't really goals, but they are things I'm looking forward to.

-Getting down below 220 (220 is the skinniest that I've ever been in my adult life.)
-Getting into a size 14-16
-Cutting my 5k time down by at least 5 minutes

My short term goal is to get down to 245 before my birthday. (June 14, we'll see if that's possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment