Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, April 21, 2011

When it's the Hardest

Most days, my diet of protein and vegetables doesn't bother me. It's not a trial, but my lifestyle, that I've accepted. I've seen the results from eating what I'm supposed to. It's not as difficult as it used to be. That being said, holidays and family parties are the worst. (and by worst, I mean WORST!) I come from a long line of high metabolism-type people who can shovel all kinds of junk food into their bodies and never get fat. To make this especially dangerous, everyone in my family is pretty much amazing when it comes to cooking. They make these amazing, delicious, home made delights, and I will get to stare and smell. Torture. Tonight, in preperation for the family Easter party tommorrow, I went and got things to make that I can eat. I'm either making Keish or deviled eggs and then sweet potato-potato salad (I can't eat real potatoes) I figure I can't fail if I have a plan. :)






1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that is really hard, but I think your plan is a good one. congrats on all of your hard work...you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete