Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What is it?

I'm not really sure what it is about excercise that makes me feel so happy. I can feel a difference in my mood all day long if I excercise (or don't). Yesterday, I went to the gym, I worked out really hard. I still felt really depressed when I woke up. I work nights and sometime my shift is just exhausting. I could sleep for days, seriously. Today, I got up, went to the gym, rode my bike (and got bit by a dog) But inspite of the dog bite, it made my day so much better!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever seen Legally Blonde? This just made me think of when Reese's character, Elle Woods talks about how the girl[who is an exercise instructor] they are representing couldn't have killed her husband. She says:
    Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't.
    Oh, it just made me giggle. So, you must have endorphins and they are making you happy. :)
    You are looking so so AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete