Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

13 weeks 81 pounds lost.



It's been just over 3 months and I've lost over 80 pounds.

3 MONTHS AGO


shirt size: 4-5x (really the biggest I could find)
pant size (26-28 red triangle, which is really closer to 30)
I was barely able to walk, I was completely out of breath after 3 steps, let alone a whole flight of steps.

I had diabetes, sleep apnea, reflux/GERD among other issues.


TODAY:
I wear an XL shirt
between an 18/20 and a 22 pant
I am running and lifting weights for an hour and a half everyday.
I have absolutely no health problems. Everything has been cured in these first 90 days!



I feel that I must explain the outfit. I CANNOT find pants that fit me right. Eventually, I'll have to be a hermit because I will have nothing to wear.

I have been to every store around trying to find something small enough in the bum, big enough in the thighs, and fits around the waist. It doesn't exist.

In desperation, I finally tried Walmart. I tried a couple pair of their hideous boxy jeans when I let out a sigh of disgust. The clerk standing next to me said "Can I help you find something?" I explained to her my jean dilemma. She was young and about a size -1. She somehow convinced me that leggings look good with EVERYTHING not just dresses. It took a lot of convincing, because that some how sounds retarded...but she said the word slimming. Really, isn't that the clothing style that all of us husky girls are looking for? She said it looks great with an oversized sweatshirt.

The pictures are conclusive. My gut feeling was right, it looks retarded. But hey, the leggings and the top are XL. That rocks, even if the outfit doesn't.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot do the leggings thing. I seriously can't. I've tried but it just doesn't work for me. But they are so comfortable! And you really look great, promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely terrific! And 80 pounds in 90 days? You rock!!! I hope I can do that well by the time I reach my 3 month day.

    ReplyDelete