Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Great Day


Sometimes you just have a great day. A fabulous day, that nothing on this earth could ruin.

I worked days again this morning helping the newhire classes. It is fun...and I LOVE the day shift.
I ran into a friend at work that I haven't seen in months. I saw her and said hi and she looked me up and down like I was growing a third arm. Then she exclaimed "GIRL. What'd you do?" I explained that I had lost 80 pounds. She's so funny she exclaimed "Look at you, with your Halle Berry haircut." I'm fairly certain that is the only time in my life that I have been or ever will be compared to Halle Berry, but really, I don't mind.

About 10 minutes later another guy I work with came up to me and told me how great I look. I don't share this to brag (ok. I don't mean to brag TOO MUCH) but it feels so good to have people finally notice my weight loss.

After work, I went to the gym and lifted weights for an hour and then ran for 1/2 hour, did a little elliptical machine and then headed home.

My sister and I went to Kohls after work and she got some really cute stuff. Someday, I will be thin enough to wear cute dresses. Anyways, I found a shirt in the skinny section of Kohls. Lisa said I was required to try it on because it is really cute and because it was only $7. It was a large. While it is a little snug, I am able to put it on and will probably be able to wear it in a couple of weeks. I was also able to fit into a 20 petite in pants. Flipping awesome.

A few weeks ago a friend gave me her skinny clothes. One of her dresses is the most adorable black and white dress. I tried to put it on a few weeks ago and got stuck. It was SO tight. I remember thinking "Some day this will fit me." I tried it today, and I'm pretty close...maybe 5 more pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just thought of something...I have a ton of clothes from before I got pregnant. They're all size 12 or large. Let me know when you get down to that size (at this rate you'll be calling me tomorrow!) and I'll send them up your way, or we'll have to hang out since I haven't seen you in over a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that would be awesome Jessica!!! I would love to get together sometime. I'm off Thursdays and Fridays usuallly. Just thursday (today this week) but it goes back to thurs fri next week.

    ReplyDelete