Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, April 29, 2011

Saggy Boobs.


Ok. so I didn't really know how big my current bra was....I went to the mall today to check out the sales. I desperately need a second pair of pants. It was really cold and the only pair of capris I have that fit...froze me. While I was at the mall, the clerk said "It looks like you could use a new bra." I laughed and said "Are you saying my boobs look saggy?" and she smiled, winked and said "Yes." Very nice. I got measured for a new bra. The new bra was 3 cup sizes and 11 inches smaller. Yikes. No wonder my boobs looked saggy!

The photo is the type of bra I got. I can't believe the difference it has made!

3 comments:

  1. I had that problem, I waited way too long to buy new bras. I ended up at Victoria's Secret(YAY! I had never been able to shop there before) They have a very similar bra. I ended up going from a 50DDD to a 38D. So nice and comfy to have a bra that fits and tucks everything in properly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is kind of bold of that person to just tell you that, but thank goodness she did! Having a bra to fit proper during this process is VERY important, you might want to get measured pretty regularly each time you lose more weight, you will be so much more comfortable, and it will help your skin w/ elasticity as well.

    ReplyDelete