Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happiness is a bicycle.






Really, seriously. I'm pretty sure that happiness is owning a bicycle. I was able to pick up my bike off of layaway and got Jonah a cheap bike at walmart. We have ridden and ridden over my days off. I realized my life is so super fun. I went on a bike ride with my dad and said to him "I think that everything is sunnier now that I own a bike." That's really what I think, it may sound crazy, but I'm so glad I can go on a bike ride.

Today I was at the gym, and I saw this guy working out. I realized that he walked funny. I saw him there last Saturday too. I noticed his limp then too, but didn't think about it. When he came to work out on one of the machines by me, he had a hard time getting on it. I think he was embarrassed and he said "It's MS. Gonna beat that crap for my kids." I smiled and said "Obesity, I'm gonna beat that for my kids." He laughed. It was inspiring to me though. I figure, if he can do it, so can I!

1 comment:

  1. Great story about the guy in the gym. You keep at it - you can beat obesity!

    ReplyDelete