Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Size Small




The other day I was at Kohl's. I am queen of the bargain rack. It's been awfully expensive losing as much as I have, just because I've lost more than a full dress size per month.

I saw this cute dress. It was kinda short and sleeveless, but figured it would look really cute with leggings and a jacket or sweater. Also, it was the wrong size. Size small. I've never in my life ever worn a women's small. This was in the juniors section, so I figured that a snowball had a better chance in that warm place, but decided to add it to my stack of "things to try on."

I tried it on and it fit. I figured it was clearly mislabled, but sometimes you just have to buy a dress when you fit into and it's a small. (Am I right or am I right?)

So the week following this, I went with my boyfriend back to Kohls to try and find him a nice dress shirt.

I picked up a stack of items to try on from the clearance isle. Never in my life have I ever owned a "little black dress." I have owned black dresses, but I was anything but little.

I found one black dress that I loved in a extra-large and in small, nothing in between. I picked both of them up to try. The extra large was huge. HUGE. The small fit. But it appears that this girl can't buy every small dress that she fits into, because that's really my size.

I know, right? SMALL? But I've come to that conclusion, due to the fact that multiple small items fit me. They can't all be mismarked, RIGHT?

3 comments:

  1. You are right - they can't all be mismarked! Many congratulations! Are you coming to the combined support group in Salt Lake next week? I would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, is it at St. Marks and what time. I haven't been in a couple of months and I will go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! How exciting!!! You are so amazing Lauralee! I love reading about your successes! It's very inspirational. :) Love you!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete