Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Weeks Thirty Nine and Forty


Forty week photo.


Week thirty nine photo.

This week I'm 1 pound away from being in the 100s weight wise. Also, I actually weigh the number on my drivers license. That's something that has never happened.

I fit into a small this week. I have cheated a little. By cheating I mean eating a tablespoon of rice on occassion. I've decided I'm not eating carbs again till I hit my goal weight. I'm only 40 pounds away from reaching my goal weight, something I never really thought was possible. I'm starting to see that it is!

2 comments:

  1. Almost to onederland!!! I can't wait for you to get there, it feels totally amazing, to say a 1 in front of my weight just shocks me everytime still! You are doing amazing on your progress. Good job on the no carb thing, your stronger than me, I do still have carbs but mainly good carbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauralee, you are looking amazing! You have reported reaching a lot of big steps here - huge congratulations and hugs to you on all of them!

    ReplyDelete