Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The real me




When I've talked about my life before, the big me, I've described it as a past life. It seems so long ago, and I sometimes forget that was me.

I was talking to my friend Jessica today and she described it as a caterpillar becoming a butterfly. That's really the best way I can describe it.

I'm the same person, but I feel like I'm the person that I've always wanted to be. I've reached my potential, and I had no idea really who I could be!






I'm spunky and fun and so very happy with my life. I've finally realized I do deserve to be happy. I'm making decisions and living my life in a way that I am. I know, novel right? Well, it's a big step for me.

3 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT way to describe it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful step to realize your worth! Congratulations!! You do deserve to be happy, and now that you know this you will attract more happiness into your life. "You" were there all along, but now you're transformed, and the real you is being revealed!! Beautiful inside and out. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she became a butterfly." I have seen this quote many times over the past few months and felt it described my transformation perfectly. Your post has improved upon it. <3

    ReplyDelete