Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, November 11, 2011

One-der-land


When I started this journey at 361 pounds, 10 months ago, I set the goal weight of 160. It seemed completely unattainable. If I'm being honest, I thought at the time, "If I can get down to 220, I'll be happy."

That was a lie. I wasn't satisfied with 220.

Today, I entered one-der-land. I stepped on the scale today and weigh 199. yes 1-9-9. I have no memory of ever weighing that. Probably because the last time this happened, I was 11. In my adult life, I have never ever visited one-der-land.

I'm fairly small on top, but yes, the ghetto booty is still here. I can wear a Small to medium top, but I am still in a 14-16 pant, go figure.

The highlight of my week was when I went to Kohls and tried on an extra small and it fit. I've concluded that Kohls must run kinda big..but it's still very exciting. I brought it home and Lisa said it fit her. Lisa is small on top, small on bottom, where I'm small on top with a total ba-donk-a-donk, but it's the first time in my life that I've been even close to the same size.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting onederland!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so very exciting - yay for you! It was great to see you - you look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete