Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yay for progress

Last night I got out of my house for the first time since surgery.  Being in the house and so dependant had me really feeling depressed.  Chad volunteered to take me on a ride.  He didnt have to ask twice.  I was dressed and ready (in a mumu and flip flops) in about two minutes.

Chad helped me wash my hair.  He helped me get set up and I slept in my own bed for the first time. 

It was a good night.  My pain was pretty bad this morning so I got up to my recliner at about 6 am. 

My drains are starting to drain a lot less and I have an appointment for dr.  Malan to look at it and hopefully he will take out the drains.
 



1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to get out and feel a little bit "human" again!

    ReplyDelete