Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, August 17, 2012

Satisfied

My sweet cousin came over and helped change my abdominal dressing.  She took off my abdominal binder.  I am swollen and sore but I am satisfied with me.  Never in my life have I had a flat stomach.  My pooch is completely gone and I am satisfied with me.  If I never lose another pound, that is fine. 

My incision is very low and looks great.  I am very painful when I walk and have to walk hunched over because of the tenderness with the incision on my lower back.

The lortab and physical activity makes me nauseated.  I was finally able to keep soup down for lunch.  I haven't had more than 200 calories in the last 2 days.  (yesterday,  I wasn't allowed to eat most of the day)

I think that was a big contributor in my weakness.  My husband said they had to give me a pint of blood.  I still am pale (even for me.)  I am getting better as I get up.  I am feeling stronger.  Over all I am progressing.


1 comment:

  1. That is amazing, Lauralee. Thank you so much for keeping us all in the loop as you share your story. I am very happy for you, and hope you feel well and strong again soon.

    ReplyDelete