Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, August 24, 2012

Ready to be done

I haven't posted in a couple of days.  Two days ago, I decided that I dislike how lortab makes me feel and decided to switch to tylenol for pain.  I also got my JP drains out that day.  Great timing, I know. 

Then, I learned a very important lesson. Lortab gives me nasty-bad headaches.  It makes me groggy and
makes my heart race. But it relieves my pain.  I am trying to alternate lortab and tylenol to make me more functional.

I have my days and nights kind of mixed up.  I seem to sleep in the day and stay awake all night. 

That being said, I am happy I had the surgery, I am just ready to be well....yesterday.

the photo is my abdomen, pooch free (I am still very swollen and wearing an abdominal binder)


6 comments:

  1. Love that picture, Lauralee! Hope you feel better soon. I am having my tummy tuck on Monday, and reading about yours has been a great help and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as your swelling goes down, I want to see a picture of you wearing an old pair of your pants so we can fully grasp how awesome you are! :)

    ReplyDelete