Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Who are you?




So almost a month ago, I was in Kohls and ran into the lady who did my mortgage awhile back. I smiled and said Hi as is customary to do with people you know, and she looked at me very strangely. While I was rummaging through a rack of 90% off clearance items, she walked past and said. "You look so familiar. Do you have sisters named Lauralee and Lisa?" I smiled and said "Kinda." She looked confused and said "What?" I said "I have a sister named Lisa, and my name is Lauralee, so kinda."
Her jaw hit the floor. It was awesome. I had never not been recognized before. Well, it happened again tonight. I went to the gym and saw someone I saw regularly for city council meetings. I said Hi, and he said "How do I know you again. It was kind of awesome.


Also, I went to the gym again today. I feel amazing tonight. I have so much energy. I'm really excited to go tomorrow! I lifted like mad on my arms tonight.

2 comments: