Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Old and New

So I've recently got some new dresses. It seems dresses are all I buy lately. But it's all that is ever on sale at Kohls (have I mentioned I love Kohls?) Well, first off I went to court today, it's a long story, but lets just say, the judge threatened me with jail time and then said I looked like a cocktail waitress, so overall, I wasn't expecting much.

Luckily I got off easy with just $170 in fines. Yay speeding!



My "cocktail waitress outfit", stupid judge. (Also week 31 photo)


I'm giving away all my clothes that don't fit. I was going through a basket of clothes and found a pair of 28 dress pants. Before surgery, I had outgrown these.



In case you are wondering what the picture is of, it's my entire body fitting inside one leg of my pants. So awesome.


1 comment:

  1. Better and better all the time! I saved a pair of my biggest pants, too, and have them hanging in the front of my closet. You are looking totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete