Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, August 8, 2011

Things that are amazing.

So this blog just hit over 7000 views. Kind of amazing since I've only had the blog since late December or early January. The reason that is amazing is because I've had my family blog for 4 years and haven't even had half the views.

I'm at 31 weeks right now, I've relost the amount I had gained plus a little, so my weight loss is at 130 lost since the end of December. I feel pretty good about that. I went to the movies last week with my friend Staci. I haven't seen her since we both started working at home. When she saw me, she said "Oh my gosh, you're tiny." I don't feel tiny, I'm happy to be wearing a medium, but I don't feel tiny. But, it still makes me happy inside when people say such things. I'll download my 31 week pictures today after work.

Another kind of neat thing is that I've been asked to possibly talk about my journey to a group of students at Weber State University. That is so very exciting to me. I hope it all works out scheduling wise!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the great number of hits! And how wonderful to be able to talk to the Weber students! You go, Girl!

    ReplyDelete