Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Things that drive me crazy.


Well, I've relost most of the 3.2 pounds I gained in two days. I woke up this morning and had lost 2.2, just 1 pound to get back down to where I was. That's good.

Lately I've had a lot of people ask about my weight loss, then they follow it with "That's amazing, keep going." Like I'm not aware that I'm still fat and have more weight to keep losing. I'm aware it's not intended to be rude, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take it when someone says to me (after I've lost 130 pounds) "keep losing more." When you break down that statement, that's really what they are saying.

I'm much more immune to what people think, but it's annoying. As a fat chick who has lost a lot of weight, I'm much more sensitive. If someone loses weight, I say "That's amazing, I bet you feel so much better."

Anyways, that's just been bugging me.

3 comments:

  1. If you didn't lose another pound you would still be BEAUTIFUL!!!! You are beautiful on the inside and outside. I think you look absolutely amazing!!! I hope I have never made you feel otherwise. You inspire me to be better and try harder.
    Love ya tons!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope Mimi, you've never made me feel bad. :) thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Sometimes people just don't think about what they say. I'm just shaking my head here....

    ReplyDelete