Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Work in Progress

work in progress Pictures, Images and Photos


Yesterday, I realized that none of my clothes fit, even the new jeans I bought two weeks ago. I went through everything I own, and the shoulder line of my shirts came to my elbow, so I knew it was time to give the old stuff to the DI. The only problem is that I don't own anything that fits!!! I went to Kohls because I had a 30% off coupon and was able to find two shirts, and I have the two pair of jeans that I bought a couple of weeks ago, but those are already getting really big. I tried on a pair of 20 jeans but they were a little tight. I'm right in between a 20 and a 22. I figure I'll wait a couple of weeks before trying to get jeans. I keep watching thrift stores, but so far, i haven't been able to find anything there that works.

1 comment:

  1. When my sis had RNY she went to the store and bought a pair of jeans in each size, starting with 26 all the way down to 10. Then she had them in her closet ready to go when she lost another size.

    You can ask at the surgery center you went to...many of them have "closets" or exchange parties where RNY patients can exchange clothes instead of buying new ones.

    ReplyDelete