Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Things I love/hate

I can't count how many times a day I say "No thanks," or "Oh, I can't have that." It's fine and I'm getting used to watching others eat things that probably taste better than what I am eating. I also probably feel better than them, that's what I tell myself to make me feel better. The following things are things that I've found that are healthy and delicious. I'm pretty limited. I keep my calorie intake at less than 500 calories and I also try and eat food with high protein levels.

LOVE:




The laughing cow cheese were some of my favorites on crackers before the surgery, now I eat it smeared on deli meat. Yum, and only 35 calories for one triangle. Blue Cheese and Swiss are my favorites.





I love the new Yoplait Delights. They are 100 calories and they taste like a sinful dessert. Yummy. My favorites are Cherry Cheesecake and Lemon Torte.



It's really sad to say it but I take so many vitamins, that after I finish them, I'm full. I take Viactiv Calcium chews that are caramel, also very low in calories, this seriously tastes like I'm eating a piece of caramel.
I also take a daily multi-vitamin (FYI the viactiv chocolate multivitamin is not near as good. It kind of tastes like a chewy bit of yoohoo), b12, and biotin to prevent more of my hair from falling out.







As a girl who loves her juice, these are some of my tricks. I love crystal light raspberry lemonade (with added fresh lemon slices), the walmart brand of crystal light cherry limeade with added lime slices, lemon water, the ocean spray sugar free juices are great and also the costco high protein shakes are really pretty good.

The things that are horrible that I've tried are the GNC whey protein orange creme shakes and the protein bullets. (I dry heaved with both of them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment