Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Looking Forward

This is going to sound really odd. I am SO excited to be able to ride a bike. When you weigh as much as I did, riding a bike is not really an option. I really had balance issues. I put a new bike on lay-a-way at Bingham Cyclery. I'm REALLY excited about it.
Right now, we only have one car (don't ask...it's a story I can't tell without getting very angry about) On my days off, Robert takes the car to work and I am stuck at home. The bike will be for exercise and transportation. I took Rob to see the bike that I picked out and to make a payment on it. (Hopefully I get it out of lay a way before winter haha) While I was there, the salesman said I could take the bike for a ride outside. It was a nice day, ok..earlier today was nice. It made me so excited to be able to get out and ride. My dad has one of those little carts you can pull behind your bike and put kids in, so I think it's going to be something really fun that I can do with my kids.



I picked out this bike because it's comfortable. I don't have to hunch over to ride it AND the seat is big enough for my bootey.

No comments:

Post a Comment