Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feeling a little better




I've been really frustrated about my lack of progress this week. A friend at work suggested that I take my measurements. He has lost about 30 pounds but has lost even more inches. I have looked at my before and after photos and I've realized that I've come a long way. I have a long way to go, but it's possible. Yesterday was actually a big day for me. I've been working out very hard, but I haven't been able to get my stamina up to really run. I jog, about 1/4 of the track...then I walk and so forth. Yesterday, I made it one lap without stopping. That may not sound very good, but for me, it's amazing. I guess that's my progress for the week.
It's odd, but I love going to the gym. I look forward to it everyday, and if I miss, it makes me mad because it slows my progress. I never ever thought that I'd be one of "those people" that enjoy the gym, but I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment