Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Two and Two





On February 28th I celebrated 2 big days for me: 1. My 2 year anniversary 2. My two month "surgerversary" (they use the term all the time on my surgeons website, I think it's lame, but don't know what else to call it) I've lost 60 pounds in 2 months and I feel great. I will admit, last week was the very first time that I've really regretted the surgery. It was a split second, but I had a little regret. When I eat, it is a chore, I have to eat very slowly, chew my food very well and eat things that are lean and soft. The surgery has really destroyed my relationship with food. I dislike eating, sometimes it hurts. Often it feels like I'm choking, and if I'm not careful and slow, it makes me throw up. When we got to Kauai, we hadn't eaten in hours. We went to a restaurant and I ordered a teryaki beef salad. I was starving and ate too quickly and promptly felt myself choking. I couldn't breathe and I knew what would follow, me vomiting. I ran for the bathroom, but sadly someone was in there and the door was locked...and so I vomitted on the ground in front of a group of asian tourists eating ice cream.
The beef was delicious.

While in Kauai I tried to be really active, and the two days we stayed in the marriott courtyard, I used their fitness facilities. I signed up for a gym membership and I really feel addicted to the gym. Today, I looked forward to going to the gym all day long.

The following was my workout for today:

Leg Press: 50 lbs. 11 reps of 10 (110)




Tricep Extension: 50 lbs. 1 rep of 10, 30 lbs. 10 reps of 10 (100)




Seated Leg Curl: 70 lbs 11 reps of 10 (110)




Lat Pulldowns: 40 lbs. 6 reps of 10 (60)




Seated Row:40 lbs. 3 reps of 10 (30), 25 lbs. 10 reps of 10 (100)





Pectoral Fly: 25 lbs, 4 reps of 10 (40)




Cardio-Precor Elliptical: 14 minutes, crossramp 10, resistance 1 (126 calories burned)
(I would have gone longer, but the gym closed...and I got kicked out, lol)

1 comment: