Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, July 8, 2011

Changes

Sometimes, you have to make changes in your life. Especially when you feel good about yourself and know that you deserve something better than your current life.

I filed for divorce at the beginning of this month. Since then, the rumors have been flying. Please, anyone who has any questions, please ask me. Don't participate in the nasty gossip and lies that have been so prevalent, not with my soon to be ex husband, but his family. I am an open book and willing to answer any question.

I am above the poo flinging that has been taking place, so I'm not going to post any details of my personal business here, but ask, don't assume. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry Lauralee. If you need to talk I am always here for you. I am sorry that people feel they have to gossip. I guess it's that old saying... misery loves company. I am glad that you realize you deserve good things, cause you do. You are one of the most nice genuine people I have ever met and I admire you so much. Keep your chin up and know that you are loved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauralee, I am sorry that finding yourself has brought about other painful experiences. Always remember that you are a daughter of God, and keep holding on to the knowledge that He loves you and so do a lot of other people here. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete