Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Old Navy


So I got into a size 18 months ago, I'm down to a size 16 now in everything else, but lately, I've noticed my new favorite pair of jeans is getting too big. I went to the closet to try the pile of hand-me-down jeans that I have in there. Today, I was able to get into the size 18 old navy jeans. When I got them, I couldn't even fit them over my thighs (when I was able to wear 18 in all other styles) It made me so happy.


I had planned on going private this week. I have mixed emotions about that though. The reason I finally made the decision to get gastric bypass is because I saw the photos of how amazing my friend Nicole looked on the pictures she posted on facebook. My reason for starting the blog was to help anyone I could to make a decision to change their lives.

I've always been a open book. I've had problems with people in my ex husbands family reading my blogs, twisting what is said, and using the information against me.

I have been annoyed by constant drama, but after changing my phone number and email addresses, I've done everything I can to eliminate unwanted contact. I'm going to change the comment settings so that they have to be approved by me and see if that mitigates any problems.

So, in other words, I'm not going private yet. If it becomes necessary later, I may have to, but for right now, I'm going to just be me.

Again, like me, hate me whatever. I'm good with me, and I'm hoping leaving this open allows those trying to find out about gastric bypass to find out about my experiences.

2 comments:

  1. I love you miss Lauralee!! I am also a just me person, and I don't care what people think. You are looking absolutely fabulous!!! I am so proud of you! I wish I could figure out why my blog isn't updating!! LOL
    PS- I LOVE Old Navy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Old Navy jeans! And keep on posting - I know your blog has helped and inspired me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.

    ReplyDelete