Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week Thirty





Well, it's been 30 weeks. Yup, 7 1/2 months since my surgery. It' been long enough, I sometimes forget that I used to be "that" person.

I've lost 127 pounds since December, I like to round up and call it 130. It feels like more of an accomplishment that way. :)

I have talked about this before, but I still see myself bigger than I am. I walk into a store and instantly head to the plus size. Now, I have to walk back and hit the regular womens or juniors sections. I'm officially a medium and a 14-16. yay. (and I know, still total ghetto booty) I feel great though.
When I go into a store, I'll hold up a medium, look at it and think "eh, that's way too small." Then I pick up an XL to try on, and it's WAY too big. You'd think I'd learn, but it happens every time. It's funny, because every time I go shopping it's a happy surprise!

I've been out of my routine for the last week. I rode my bike 13 miles tonight, came home and jogged with the dog. I feel much more like me again, the sluggish Lauralee is starting to leave.

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY! You look fabulous and more importantly you are working hard to lose the weight! GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, you!!! I love the little grin on your face in the top picture here - it speaks volumes!

    ReplyDelete