Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Trip to Vegas




So I flew for the first time this week since March. It was amazing. This is going to sound really dumb, but it's exciting, so I'm going to share. I was so stoked that the seatbelt fit! Not only did it fit, but I had an extra 8 or 9 inches of seatbelt! Also, on the way home from vegas, we got the bulkhead seats. The arm rest on these don't lift, but my bootey fit there. I was worried that the lift up tray table wouldn't fit over my lap, but I fit fine. The last time I flew, I had lost 60 pounds, but I still couldn't even lower the regular tray table. It was so exciting. I may be chubby, but It feels so good to be "normal."

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you yet again!!! I completely understand what you say about fitting (or not) in the seats and seatbelts that won't fasten without an extension, and tray tables that won't drop down because your belly is in the way. What a great feeling that must have been to have everything feel "normal." I am flying to Chicago in September, and I can hardly wait!!!

    ReplyDelete