Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Before and after: the tummy tuck edition

  I have had requests for before and after pictures. So here you go. Pre and post tummy tuck photos.  Because insurance paid, there was no lipo,  so, yes there are imperfections, but I am happy.

Disclosure: I am still very swollen. Especially in my thighs. The belly button had to be surgically created. That is why it still looks gross. In the back you can still see my surgical incision.


4 comments:

  1. You go girl! You are looking AWESOME! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. It inspires me to do better every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish I could have a tummy tuck. :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete