Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Changes

Some events lately have made me evaluate my life and what is important.  As a result, I quit my second job selling insurance to be able to be with my kids.

During my evualation of life, I had to ask “What makes me happiest?"

Obviously my kids and family are at the very top of this list.  When I look at what makes me feel most fullfilled, it is helping others find a healthier lifestyle.  I have decided to do online courses for personal training and eventually get my degree in nutrition.
If you had told me two years ago that this would be my bliss,  I would have never believed it!

I am tentatively planning on starting school in January. 

I am also thinking about growing my hair longer.  I have had super short hair since I was 19, that's the same hairstyle for about 14 years.

So vote now:  short hair or should I grow it?

3 comments:

  1. I say grow it out for a bit. You can always cut it again if you decide you don't like it. And I think this new goal is AWESOME! You will be able to help others better because you have been there. Best of luck in this endeavor.
    Love ya!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. grow it. Your face shape has changed and the short is no longer the best cut for your shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you, Lauralee. Hooray for the changes in your life!!! As for your hair, if you think you might want to grow it out, give it a shot! Have your hairdresser help you keep it shaped up as it grows, so it doesn't get shaggy and in your face; but let it grow and see what it feels like. :)

    ReplyDelete