Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, April 16, 2012

Before and Afters

I have been really hard on myself lately. I still feel like I haven't met my goal. I am at the size I wanted to be at, but still higher weight wise than I want to be. But I got the disk in the mail Saturday of my before and after. I've got to admit, I'm feeling pretty good about myself after seeing them!

I never saw myself as that big, my body image was way off. Now I see myself much bigger than I am. I hope someday my body image will be "as is."

Here are my before and afters!



3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. GOSH. Simply amazing! (Well, not so "simple" but really amazing!) You look awesome, Lauralee, and I can't even imagine how much BETTER you feel, inside and out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!!! Somehow I don't remember you as that big either! But look at you now. I think that picture needs to hang on your fridge so you can see it every time you feel like you haven't met your goal.

    And white pants too?!! :)

    You. Are. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous difference! I am so proud of you, Lauralee!

    ReplyDelete